Thursday, August 02, 2012

Up and running

Okay so were going to be a ability to blog I'm in writing from I'm talking to my galaxy s 3. Okay so were looking good so far um I just recently got rid of my droid x I'm having a lot of issues trying to upload photos from the droid what not and wanted to try something new.
It's actually working pretty well I'm able to talk pretty quickly without too many mistakes I work on 1 or 2 sentences then go back and correct any errors it hears.
3 comes with a gigabyte of ram and I'm telling you what it is an amazing transformation from the droid X.
The most obvious transformation with twice the ram would be that you know you can run a lot more applications at once.
But there are also a lot of a really interesting changes between the 2 phones you know like you can  mute by covering the phones face. It automatically recognizes your face and unlocks it

No comments: