Monday, March 14, 2005

New Settings:

Ok so you all have not found the helpfull Xp tips so helpfull or simply havn't found them. I added yet another search engine as it seams to be better you will find it on the sidebar. It is actually the best engine that I have seen yet. Dad it found your perry northup change, it came up number 5 on a list search for northup. 5 articals about that Anne Northup Congresswoman came up as more recent then your post. Try playing with it a little.

I read much of the new post's on Lia's site, she is a regular writing about 200 words a day I would guess. Not includeing the comments she post's as well. I also added a copy of one of her poems on the Drawers Inkorporated site. I sappose I should give some links here...

Drawing INKorporated

Blogger: User Profile: Lia

Also, on the Ink page is a new post from Frankie, he sent me an image that included a couple variations on some pencil scetches you really should check out. I have added this site to the growing network with Technorati, Though I think it mostly pastes my profile to the sites I maintain as well as allows me to track links to my page which is too cool! of course there are not many links out there right now so I may have to do something about that.

In due time I sappose. it is geting late and I am needing some rest so Adiue!!

larry

2 comments:

Beth said...

ok now you've been adding in all these things and I can't figure out how to get my site meter to go where I want it to. I want it to go in the footer. Which seems like it should be easy on my template to just add in the add they gave me where it tells me the text could go for the footer, but it's not working and I don't know why. grrr
any suggestions??
Beth

NorthRock said...

Go to the Dashboard and click the icon to "Change Settings" on your page. On the Edit page click on the tab marked "Template" Now scroll down the HTML write up to the very bottom and paste the code just above the " /body " and just below "!-- End #wrapper ".