Sunday, March 20, 2005

The rough day

I am now rediscovering my computer, at these new lighting speeds it appears to work better than ever and I just feel silly that I hadn't realized that it was the culprit. It was the standing in my face screaming bloody murder thing That I overlooked. I counted the number of programs that were running and it was like 53 !!! Now I am back to normal, but I am petty sore from the weekend project. With us getting ready to move out in four weeks I knew I could not put off the inevitable. I started pulling the pool apart as the new owner said they did not want it and so I am tasked with moving it to our new home. Besides the fact that I put the above ground pool partially in ground; I had to purchase the type that has a steel corrugated wall that must weigh oh 125lb's easy. And wrestling with that and digging out the ground around the pool I am really beat. But at least I am almost finished, the pool is completely torn apart with most of it packed up neat and tidy. I just have a few more brackets and brace bars to wash and stow. Then the task of filling the hole back up and leveling.

2 comments:

Rick Northup said...

So, are you going to be able to go right to work re-assembling it at the new place, or are you going to get in there on schedule??

NorthRock said...

Well I am thinking it will be a while before I get it up at the new place. I am going to be more concerned with getting the garage converted first. As too the on time, I just don't know yet.