Monday, March 07, 2005

S O L D: 1981 Honda Silverwing



1981 Honda SilverWing GL-500 with 44,940 original miles this beutifull classic 2 stroke motorcycle has been garage kept it's intire life. Runs great with removeable saddle bags on both sides and rear compartment can be replaced with the 2nd passenger seat. AM/FM Cassette radio with dual in dash speakers. Original owners manual, and maintenance guide plus original tool pouch, and full length rain suit included. Black full face helmit with removeable chin and face shield for summer cruising with custom graphic's on rear. You must see this to believe it. I live in Gloucester, Virginia just pass the Coleman Bridge on 17.


This Motorcyle is now part of the past. She was a beutiful bike and she gave me one hell of a ride I will miss her, " The Queen" as she was called was the second bike I ever owned. The first was a Suzzuki 750LE and it was bored out to about 900 CC's Anyhow She is sold so your too late.

6 comments:

Rick Northup said...

This post is far too classy to have been done by Larry. Methinks The Fair Hand of Allison has went to work on this BLOG and it was created using Microsoft Front Page or at least Word...???

Di said...

So did you sell the Honda, Yet?

NorthRock said...

no not yet...

Rawknee said...

Rickie Tickie, So astute
you make posts you think are cute.
comments I can not refute
As a Bro' you are a beaut'.

NorthRock said...

I did this post the old fashined way,"hello inserted the photo, then I editted the post with the dashboard. has anyone else noticed that there is now a spellchecker in the dashboard editting tools?

P.S. for you non talking lookers, I am really going to miss this bike and it is getting warmer. If someone doesn't make an offer soon I will not sell it. I really did love riding up 17 on a nice day with nothing to do. Breeze in my face and time to enjoy the scenery.

Rick Northup said...

RawKnee, Rawknee, So sublime...
Smoking, Joking all the time...
Get yerself a better Life
This one with Poor Class is Rife.
You've become a Poet-Writer
I'm a Lover, Not a Fighter.
You can not with me compete
Give it up, Accept defeat.
Ought you do will e're compare,
Not, except in growing hair.
Finer lines you've never writ.
That's because you have no wit.