Saturday, October 08, 2005

Back and better than ever!!

Ok that really took a long time to get back online. We ran into so many internet problems getting a high speed connection here in the backwoods area of gloucester. He he he, any who we now have internet service and I spent several hours trying to get the bugs kicked off the pc. Still working on that one.... We are now connected via Cox Cable and they claim to be 8 times faster than the Phone line DSL, but I am not seing the difference yet. Perhaps it is in-concievable to the naked eye.

On to recent events, I recently got re-aquainted with Lindsey and we have seen each other off and on, till school started that is, she is apparently a little busy with school. I really should call her by the way....(mental note). We are beginning to get a lawn and I just seeded and fertillized a few days ago, now we have four days of endless rain and I am worried that a lot of the seed will simply wash away.

ok so you can send me a note through this site and I do have the yahoo email still but it is most likely full. it has been like nine months or so but for a direct line to my mail box that I will certainly get try useing...

larrynorthup@cox.net

please continue to use the yahoo for general group email that I will eventually get sifted through...(mental note)

one way or another, hope to hear from all of you soon....till then

nuff said,
larry

3 comments:

Rick Northup said...

You gotta get us some Pics of Lindsay, Lar.

NorthRock said...

oh yeah I really should get some more for myself but there is one I took recently at the Aquarium... look for it in a blog

lirpapuhtron said...

Larry, its really good to see you back online. Hopefully we can catch up again. I will have to make it a point to check your blogs more often now.