Sunday, October 16, 2005

The weekend of work...

Well, it has so far been a busy weekend. I have started the wall in the garage to get it converted. (pictures to follow soon) Any how we are framing up half of the two car garage and I started the work today. Just rough frame work for a wall mind you but a start just the same. I also through a shelf up on the garage side so that I will be able to start organizing the garage. Many more shelfs and work to be done... Once the wall is framed I have to drywall, insulate, and then sand the drywall and cut out the new doorways. Then frame up the sides for a high shelf to hide the foundation and paint. After that we should be able to get the stairs installed and then lay carpet. I am bushed though for the day so it is time to relax...
Allison is working on a dinner of my favorite, Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and string beans, (can't wait) he he he. Already then

nuff said... larry

2 comments:

Rick Northup said...

I'm having a hard time visualizing, Rock. Are you just converting one side of the two car garage into a stairway to the second floor and leaving the other half as garage??

NorthRock said...

Well I sappose that by the time you read this comment you will have seen the updated photo's... he he he