Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Coolest Radio Station Around

Well all be darned, I was wading through various email and decided to run over to the point to get the online stream up and wow! Chuck from the Morning show on my favorite station is a blogger!!! Small world. Any who, you can now go to his blog from my favorite blogs links to the right of the page. Check it out ohh, and while your at it, go to this link for live point music streamed to your pc.

http://pointradio.com/

on to other things I spoke with mom last night, well I chatted via the Hello interface for the blogs. It is just so great using it to chat and send pictures back and forth. It had been what three four months ago when we last spoke? wierd how disconnected I get from everyone without the internet. Well at least we have it again now. and I am back online blogging and surfing.

One more thing There is a lot od spam showing up in my comments and I do not appreciate it. It does not surprise me that someone has figured out how to do this, However it just kills me that they have to in the first place. I am going to attempt to put a spam filter on the site to hopefully stop it so if you notice that your comments are being blocked let me know via email

larrynorthup@cox.net

Nuff said... Larry

1 comment:

Rick Northup said...

Well, Lar, if you get Free lead Generation Blocked with your SPAM Filter, how will you ever find out how to get Free Lead Generation??