Sunday, October 09, 2005

back up to speed

Ok so I am now back online but what the heck has been going on up der yah fer sure doin cha know?

The single biggest thing that pops into my mind is that I quit smoking cigerettes. I was up to 2 1/2 packs a day, just pufing my life away. The hypnotism was a big help, but it certainly did not work as well for me as for others. I took up dipping and I sappose that is a whole lot better. Especially scince I go through about two cans of dip a week. I also still enjoy a cigar every once in a while, (like when I drink.) The other biggest change is that I got rid of the Gas hog Dodge pickup for a new Honda Accord LX. And going from a truck to a car is well very hard to get used to. But the reality of it was that I was driving this real nice, real expensive truck back and forth to work; (120 miles round trip - 5 days a week) and really only useing it on rare occaisions as a truck. So the commuter vehicle just made a lot of sense.

Click on the title to see the car, then hit back on your browser to return here.


Any how we also did it to get Allison home with the girls and out of driving the 140 miles three days a week to work in Va. Beach. She has been picking up a couple nights working at a resteraunt in town as a bartender.

We still have not converted the Garage but this fall or maybe after Christmas we should get started converting half of the garage into living space for our bar, pool table etc. A family room for the adults, as our upstairs family room has become a playroom for the girls. still have not set up the pool and so I will have to takle that one after the garage is right. We still have so much work to be done on the house in the way of landscapeing, but it is slowly starting to get there. Sure could hire some PV labor for those tasks after we get the money figured out for sure. I will get some pictures up as soon as I can get it done. ok I sappose that is a good start...

Nuff said, Larry

3 comments:

NorthRock said...

My goodness bless your heart you just spammed by blog comments!!

Rick Northup said...

I guess that's one reason to not get so many hits on your BLOG, Huh, Larry. I have had a few SPAMs, but not many. Somebody must be getting notified every time you add to the BLOG. Anyway, Good to see you back, busy as ever.

Rick Northup said...

DO you suppose both of those SPAMs are the same guy??